~Delta~ Clever Mind (Club Mix) ~Delta~ Clever Mind (Club Mix)

Lovin' it!

Found out about you through Trancecrafter. I'm surprised you AREN'T more famous. The music is just so... chill. It's upbeat, and I have absolutely no suggestions to make this song better; you hit the spot! Well, best of luck, now that TC has mentioned you. :)

Nutronic - Run Away (xKor Nutronic - Run Away (xKor

It's okay...

It's far too slow for a song like this. :/

The original was better...

{RD2011} Mecha Marauder {RD2011} Mecha Marauder

Wow.

The power in this song is just stunning.
Although, I suggest that you try to not use the same buildup twice in a row.
Besides that, THIS SONG IS EPIC. :D
Keep up the good work!

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

This is awesome.

This song contains a perfect mix of psychedelic dubstep and a smooth, almost "flying" (trance?) beat.
My suggestion?
The awesomeness doesn't last long enough.
EXTEND IT.

Like I said: This is awsome. :D

Crowds Crowds

That damn bass!

AI tend to listen to my music as I fall asleep, and when I'm asleep. If you didn't already know this: music affects what you dream. The bass at the beginning is so low, it gives the song an extreme dark, void-like feel, as if it is vaporising anything within itself. (black) The higher pitch bass and the static in the body of the song make your dream like a clean slate. (white)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I actually didn't have any true bass in this. I just had a low frequency level on the pad so it could substitute for a very light bass because I wanted to keep everything subtle.

Solar Wind Solar Wind

Unique.

VERY unique. Some sections, though, could have been better, either by remastering bass or pad backgrounds, or by creating longer, more detailed transitions. There are multiple themes, each with it's own "personality", that is diverse yet only slightly related to each other.

I like it. Remaster this song and you might get it into the top 5.

Pocketpod responds:

Thanks for your review! thats some good critique.